Refer to the "SHIONOGI Science Program Application Guideline".
Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and the UK. Researchers must carry out their research in these countries.
Budgets will be a maximum of ¥15 million per year per project and will be finalized after selection.
Budgets are collaboration research budgets.
9:00 am 16th January 2017 - 4:00 pm 24th February 2017
(The above dates and times are provided in JST; please check the corresponding dates and times for each country)
- ･ An innovative approach to target identification and/or technology platform in drug discovery for pain.
- ･ An innovative approach to discovery of novel opioid analgesics without central side effects, such as psychological dependence, sedation and respiratory depression.
- ･ A unique bioinformatics method to identify novel drug targets, biomarkers and pathogenesis of CNS disorders in emphasis on research to treat impairment of cognitive functions.
- ･ An approach and/or technology to improve gastrointestinal mucosal permeability of beta-lactam antibiotics.
- ･ A novel approach to cure (virus eradication) or to functional cure (permanent suppression of viral replication) of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- ･ A novel approach to cure (virus eradication) or to functional cure (permanent suppression of viral replication) of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- ･ A preclinical model of latent HIV infection.
- ･ A preclinical model of latent HBV infection.
- ･ A preclinical model of chronic human herpesvirus (HHV) infection.
Please make all inquiries via the "Inquiries Form".